It is extremely important to follow through with any after care that you may be given following a treatment, as this can prolong the outcome of your treatment and can avoid contra-actions.
After Care for Hair Removal
After your hair removal treatment you must look after the area to avoid irritation, this includes
* No hot baths/showers
* No sun beds, saunas or swimming pools
* No perfumed products i.e moisturiser, deodorants shower gels, fake tan
* Avoid tight clothing on that area
* Avoid touching the area
* No exposure to sunlight
Aloe Vera gel can be applied over the next 24 hours to reduce skin sensitivity and redness.
Any redness or blood spotting will be reduced within 24 hours.
Exfoliating 3 times a week and moisturising daily will reduce ingrown hairs.
Allow 4-6 weeks for your next treatment to ensure the hair is a suitable length so that you get the best results.
After care for Lash Lift
It is so important to avoid getting your lashes wet 24 hours after your lash lift treatment as this may stop the lotion working. And your lashes may drop and go back to normal which we don't want to happen.
*No touching or rubbing your lashes
*No swimming, saunas etc
*Extra care when showering or bathing
*You can brush them gently with your lash comb provided to help separate lashes
*Lash serum is recommended to help keep your lashes in fab condition and help maintain your lash lift
Please note after 24 hours you can go swimming, get them wet etc. Its such a low maintenance treatment.
After Care for Massage
After your massage, your body may show some of the following reactions:
* Tiredness, aching or stiff muscles
* Frequently going to the toilet, your body removing toxins
* Coughing runny nose, headache
These will clear within 24 hours as your body is the re-pairing stage and takes some time to adjust
* Avoid a heavy meal for 4-6 hours
* Avoid drinking caffeine , tea, stimulant, alcohol as this can cause dehydration
* Avoid exercise after your massage, allow your body to relax and benefit from the treatment
* Drink plenty of water after your massage to keep your body hydrated and flush out toxins that may build up during your treatment
Benefits of Massage:
* Relives stiff joints and relaxes tight muscles
* Reduces stress and helps you sleep
* Provides a sense of well being
Preparation & After Care for Spray Tanning
* All hair removal to be done 24 hours before your tan
* Exfoliate and moisturise the day before especially around knees, elbows and ankles
* Have a quick cool shower before your tan and ensure the skin is free from moisturiser, deodorant, perfume and make up
* Wear lose dark clothing to ensure the tan does not rub off on tight clothing
* Wait at least 8 hours before showering and overnight if possible
* No deodorant, perfume, make up or moisturiser until after your shower
* Pat your skin dry after your shower instead of rubbing as this will lift your tan quicker
* Moisturise daily to help maintain your tan and keep skin hydrated to avoid the tan going patchy
* Avoid hot baths/showers as this will speed up exfoliation, as will heat treatments i.e swimming pools, saunas etc