COVID 19 INFORMATION SHEET
COVID 19 INFORMATION SHEET
All of us have been affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic. With this I have missed being able to offer you the treatments I know you love. My priority is to keep you safe as possible and prior to opening I have implemented a number of changes which I would like to make you aware of. During the time the salon was shut I completed the Coronavirus Infection Prevention and Control course which is accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists Ltd, the UK trade body for our industry. I have since made a number of changes in the way I operate that you will notice when you next visit .
I have made this available for all my clients to access regarding COVID 19. There is quite a few changes since I have been on maternity, with following the recommended guidelines I have put these changes into place so that I can carry out treatments safely and professionally. I ask that all clients work with me whilst we all get used to these changes. If I feel ill or have symptoms of Covid 19 I will self isolate immediately and not come to the salon. This may mean I will have to cancel your appointment at short notice. I appreciate this may be a inconvenience but it is done entirely for your own safety. If your appointment is cancelled you will be able to rebook again. If you or any of the people you live with feel ill or display any symptoms of Covid 19 - please advise me as soon as possible and DO NOT COME FOR YOUR APPOITMENT. I have amended my cancellation policy for this.
- When I send out reminders for your appointment the day before I will ask a few questions; Fever, Cough, change/loss of taste or smell, temperature, shortness of breath. If you have shown any of these, I will ask you to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you have experienced any of the above symptoms prior to your appointment please let me know as soon as possible.
- For payment I advise bank transfer or card payment. However I will still accept cash/cheque.
- If you have a mask please wear that although I will have disposables available if needed.
- When you arrive for your treatment;
- I ask that you arrive on time, no earlier or later as there will be no waiting room available for now, and late attendance will result in me running late into my next appointment
- Please wait outside the premises and I will come and get you, again until the waiting room is available.
- Please adhere to the 2metre social distancing where possible.
- Come alone to treatments, if clients needing assistant please let me know
- I will be wearing my PPE when I come and let you in, but I will put my gloves on when we are about the start the treatment
- I will have hand sanitiser available for when you arrive/leave
After your treatment if you experience any of the symptoms within 3 days please let me know as soon as possible
Further changes to my treatment
- All clients will be patch tested again before treatments
- clients that have had the Covid Vaccine will need to wait at least 7 days post vaccine before any treatments can be performed
- I have increased the time between clients for thorough cleaning
- I will have much reduced clients in a day
- All soft furnishings have been removed and replaced with disposable or wipeable covers that can be cleaned between treatments
- I will have minimal retail on display but I will still have items for purchase or I can order them in for you and arrange delivery to your house
- I am adhering to all the new PPE regulations
With close contact we run the small risk of transferring a virus, although I have put these changes into place to protect my clients and myself. If this is something you are not comfortable with please let me know. With these changes I will still do my very best to ensure you have the most enjoyable and relaxing experience.